Ion Generator Replacement Indicator – 16,000 Hours Estimated Lifetime
The Ion Generator Replacement Indicator will light up to notify you if the Ion Generator is damaged or in need of replacement.
How to Replace the Ion Generator
- Push on the Rear Cover Release Button and slide the Rear Cover down and off the unit.
- Remove the screw holding the Ion Generator in place
- Disconnect the Power Cable and Remove the Ion Generator.
- Replace the Ion Generator and the Screw that holds it in place.
- Replace the Rear Cover and plug the unit back into the Vehicle’s 12V Outlet.
- Turn the MOTION on and hold the Reset Button for 3+ Seconds. The Ion Generator Indicator Light will flash twice, turn off, and begin monitoring the new Ion Generator.
Disconnect the Power Cable and Remove the Ion Generator.